“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- 2014 Firefighter suffers fatal heart attack while providing emergency medical services – Washington.
- 2007 Captain suffers a fatal heart attack while participating in fire department physical fitness training program – California.
- 2006 Career Lieutenant dies in residential structure fire – Colorado.
- 2003 Career federal fire fighter dies from injuries sustained at prescribed burn – Arizona.
- 1999 A fire fighter dies as a result of a cardiac arrest during a trench rescue – Georgia.
- 1947 A New Jersey firefighter dies in the line of duty
- Maintaining Crew Integrity
- LCES…Lookouts, Communications, Escape Routes and Safety Zones
- 6 Minutes for Safety