Let’s be Thankful!
- I am thankful for my wonderful wife, Loni! She is Love, Compassion, Caring, Kindness, Fun, Tenderness, Intelligence, Passion and Faith all rolled up in a beautiful woman!
- I am thankful for my wonderful, loving family!
- I am tankful for the experiences of a career spent helping others!
- I am thankful for all of my Brothers and Sisters in the Fire/EMS services!
- I am thankful for living in a wonderful country full of abundance, freedom and opportunity!
- I am thankful for my “cousins” in law enforcement! I don’t know how you do your jobs, but I am extremely glad you do!
- I am thankful for all of the medical professionals that work to keep us all healthy!
- I am thankful for all the friends that have touched my life.
- I am thankful for the opportunity and ability to use this space to honor my Brother’s and Sister’s by helping others learn from their tragic losses.