Five NIOSH line of duty death reports today! Please be safe and take care of each other and yourselves!
- Fire Fighter Suffers a Heart Attack at Brush Fire and Dies 8 Days Later – Vermont – 2016
- Volunteer Fire Chief Struck and Killed on Interstate Highway While Directing Traffic – Pennsylvania – 2013
- Captain Suffers Sudden Cardiac Death While In Travel Status for Training – Texas – 2007
- One Part-time Fire Fighter Dies and Another Is Seriously Injured When Two Fire Engines Collide at an Intersection While Responding to a Fire – Illinois – 2004
- Fire Fighter Dies After Leaving Fire Station – Pennsylvania – 2002